Getting rid of unwanted body hair can be a tiresome and time-consuming job. Most of the time, shaving, plucking, waxing, and other methods are not as effective as we would like. Laser hair removal is a wonderful solution to all the problems of unwanted body hair, and the results of smooth, hair-less skin last for a long time. If you would like to look great all year long with little or no effort on your part, you may consider laser hair removal. This treatment offers some incredible benefits.
1. Quick treatments – During this treatment, which is performed in the comfort of our office, the laser targets the pigment in the hair follicle, safely overheating and destroying it so that it cannot grow hair again. The laser light blasts are less than a second long. As such, the treatments typically don’t take very much time.
2. No more ingrown hairs, razor rash, and red bumps – Your skin will be smooth and clear, and stay that way for quite some time. Some hairs may grow back, but these will be pale and weak and can be removed with a simple maintenance treatment. Laser hair removal is precise and can target one hair or an area the size of a quarter. After a series of treatments, the treated area will be smooth and clear, so you can run to the pool without worrying that you should have shaved first.
3. Save money – Over the course of a year, you may spend a lot on shaving cream, razors, lotions, electrolysis, and depilatory creams. With laser hair removal, you will have no more expensive trips to the grocery store or messy hours trying to wax at home.
4. Permanent or semi-permanent hair reduction – Laser hair removal has been used since 1997 and has proven to be extremely effective. It usually takes a series of treatments to meet your expectations of smooth skin because the laser is only effective on hair that is in the growing stage. However, once the results are achieved, they are long-lasting, oftentimes being permanent.
5. Removes hair almost anywhere on the body – The most common places where people want to remove body hair are the legs, arms, bikini line, underarms, upper lip, chin, back, and chest.
When you have a consultation with our specialist at Skin Deep Laser MD, you can ask whatever questions you may have about laser hair removal. Contact us today to book an appointment at our office in Fort Worth.